– PRESS RELEASE –
The Africa Report is hiring a business editor to organise corporate, economic and financial coverage in its digital newsroom
PARIS, France, January 15, 2019/ — Are you able to read a balance sheet and come up with the right line of questioning for a CEO?
The Africa Report is hiring a business editor to organise corporate, economic and financial coverage in its digital newsroom.
Some travel required.
- Plan, write, and edit material for publication on our digital platform
- Liaise and plan coverage with The Africa Report editors and correspondents
- Oversee business coverage on our print editions, including investigations and rankings
- Handle social media responsibilities for business and economic stories
Skills and qualifications
• Have writing, editing and commissioning experience at a reputable newspaper, magazine or digital publication.
• Experience in managing people.
• A good network of business journalists and sources in multiple African countries, and the drive to develop it.
• Ability to execute tasks on a website news cycle.
• Be a native english speaker. Knowledge of a language from the continent, or French/Arabic is a plus.
Please send a CV along with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Jeune Afrique Media Group.
Jeune Afrique Media Group